Cefn Tilla – The Perfect Wedding Venue
Wedding season has officially arrived, and so what better way to spend it than in the glorious British sunshine. If you’re thinking about planning your wedding or are in the process of planning your wedding, you’ll know that finding the perfect wedding venue is a top priority.
To try and help you decide on where to spend your special day, we’ve put together some of Cefn Tilla’s best bits to show you why Cefn Tilla should be the place to that you decide on to make your dreams come true.
- Firstly, you’ll be spending the day in a location filled with hundreds of years of history to make your day feel as special as possible. Cefn Tilla court is a privately owned Grade II* listed countryside estate with which offers a sense of history and charm that only a grand country house can lend to your wedding day.
- Cefn Tilla offers a Beautiful Ceremony Room, called ‘The Great Hall’. Here there are windows overlooking the front lawns and the ornamental lily pond offers plenty of natural light. The Great Hall can set up to 150 guests, and will be sure to make your wedding intimate and unique.
- After the wedding ceremony in the charming Great Hall, you can continue your celebrations in a luxury wedding marquee for up to 300 guests. The marquee is a blank canvas to allow you to craft the wedding of your dreams. Any look or feel your heart desires can be achieved to make your day as you’ve always dreamed of.
- Cefn Tilla Court is situated in 128 acres of rustic woodland, exquisite gardens and rolling fields which are perfect to capture your special day. (If of course the typical British weather arrives, we have just as beautiful places in the Cefn Tilla Country House to snap shot your day)
- Finally, Cefn Tilla offers the perfect accommodation for you and all of your guests to end the celebrations. From self-catering holiday cottages, glamping pods to the Honeymoon cottage we can provide the perfect ending to your special day.
If all of this has inspired you and you think we could be your perfect wedding venue, please get in touch where we can discuss your requirements.
01291 672595 | [email protected]
Cefn Tilla Court is one of the most sought after wedding venues in South Wales and is only available for a select number of weddings each season so be sure to book as early as possible!