Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Cefn Tilla’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Cefntilla Court, Llandenny, Usk NP15 1DG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Booking Terms and Conditions
By placing a booking with us (the property owner / his/her representative) you (the lead guest) and your booking party (guests) agree to the following terms and conditions as set-out. During your stay you agree to abide by the subsequent conditions as set-out. If you have any questions about booking with us, please contact us before making a booking.
To place a booking with us the lead guest must be at least 16 years of age. The maximum number of staying guests per room is illustrated in the room occupancy details on the website. Where the person making the booking is different to the lead guest taking up the occupation, the person making the booking may be held responsible for cancellation, non-arrival and damages as set-out within. Only the lead guest and the named booking party are allowed to use the property and its facilities, any third party visitors are only allowed access at our express permission.
To secure any booking we may require a deposit to be paid in advance.
If a deposit is required, payments must be ‘cleared funds’ before a booking can be confirmed. Deposits are only refundable under the conditions set-out here within.
Payments can be made online / over the phone using debit / credit card as well as by digital bank transfer, cheque or cash deposit. Any charges raised against us by our banks for handling dishonoured cheque’s, bank transfers or any other payments, must be reimbursed by the lead guest within seven (7) days of any request to do so.
All guests agree to respect the privacy and peace of all other staying guests, neighbours and the owners at all times. We reserve the right to cancel a booking with immediate effect if guests are not honouring this agreement or causing a disturbance / nuisance to other guests, neighbours or the owners.
Check-in & Check-out
Guests must check-in and check-out by the times stated below;
Check-in by: 14:00pm and before 19:00pm on day of arrival
Check-out by: 11:00am on day of departure
Cancellation, Returned Deposit & Non-Arrival Conditions
Guest who need to cancel a booking should contact us as soon as possible. Deposits already paid are only returned in certain circumstances. Contact us to find out if you are eligible.
In the rare event we need to cancel your booking with us, please be aware that we cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond our control and that our liability to you is limited to the refund of any payment already made.
WiFi Fair & Appropriate Usage Policy
Where WiFi Internet access is provided, guests accept to use this access to the Internet fairly and appropriately. We may monitor network performance and user usage in order to maintain a fair and high level of service to all our guests.
The Internet access provided is intended for general use such as access to the world wide web, email, messaging, social media, light video / music / media streaming. It is not intended or ideally suited for heavy media streaming, online gaming, extensive downloads / uploads. Access to illegal activity or use of our network for illegal activity is not prohibited and will be reported to local authorities.
Damages & Lost Property
We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimise damage and associated costs. Lost keys / fobs / access cards will incur a replacement charge per key / fob / card lost.
Any lost property, if discovered and found, left behind by guests during a stay will be held for a period of 1 month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with their owners we accept no responsibility in replacing lost items and encourage guests to ensure they have all their belonging before checking-out. We may offer to post lost items via recorded delivery at the cost of the property owner, otherwise collection can be arranged.
Smoking of any tobacco products including, but not limited to cigarettes, pipes, cigars, snuff or chewing tobacco, is only allowed in designated areas as sign posted throughout the accommodation and is in accordance with the Health Act 2006.
Where on-site parking is provided guests accept that they park their vehicles at their own risk.
Your Personal Details & Privacy
We are required to keep a register of guests over the age of 16 who stay with us, this includes full names and nationality, and/or passport numbers, place of issue, details of next destination if they are non-British, Irish or Commonwealth guests. This is in accordance with the (Immigration (Hotel records) Order 1972). These records are kept for a minimum of 12 months and in accordance with the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) [which comes into force in May 2018].
You accept that any entries you make to an on-site guest book, if available, will not contain personal information or details you would not want disclosed. Any entries containing personal details that may fall into the DPA and GDPR may be removed and destroyed.
Terms References & Further Information
Health Act 2006
Immigration (hotel records) Order 1972
Overview of the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
Data Protection Act 1998
Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
The Guide to the PECR 2003
Accommodation Terms & Conditions Template
Bed & Breakfast Pembrey
Our Right To Cancellation
We reserve the right to cancel any booking without compensation, refund or reimbursement if the terms of these conditions are breached.
“Honestly Robin and I cannot really say thank you enough to Sarah and the team for making our wedding day, well, quite simply, perfect.”